- Rollup Eco-friendly Bag #213 in lightweight material ideal for shopping. Available in 2 designs. P79 / $2.26
- Wooden Tea Boxes #1038-7 are perfect for storing your tea bags. Eco-friendly too because they're made of recycled pinewood! P360 / $10.30
- New Notebook Designs #7200 are now available! All are made of 100% unbleached recycled paper in fun designs! P28 / $0.56 each. view these items
- New Half Pad Designs #8800 Featuring unique, thought-provoking designs that you can give to both men and women. P15 / $0.43 view these items
- New Poster Designs #141 with designs like "Take a Techie Humor Break", "2010 Calendar" with a vintage border design and "Realize that true happiness lies within you" in simple one-color ink printing. P14.75 / $0.43 view these items
- More products at our shops! Click here to order or inquire.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
- Mismo board game is on promo during this season! It's 10% off (from Nov. to Dec 31, 2009) - P1777.50 or $51 only!
- Papemelroti Online has been servicing online shopping for 9 years now! Isn't online shopping great? Here's why: All the product details at your fingertips, save on gas, no need to dress up, no waiting in line, have it delivered to your doorstep! Order to have it wrapped already! All these and more are available at www.papemelroti.com!
Here's an opportunity to be blessed!
For 7 years, Ronald (not his real name) has been incarcerated at the Quezon City jail because he happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. During a party he attended, a fight ensued and someone was killed. Ronald got jailed because he was there.
With full trust in God, Ronald awaits freedom from behind overcrowded walls of the prison. He does not have a room or even a bed to call his own. With no locker or shelf for their things, each inmate places whatever belongings he has in a covered bucket or old paint pail.
The Papemelroti management in coordination with members from Ang Ligaya ng Panginoon Community want to help Ronald and his fellow inmates.
On December 17, at a sponsored mass, they plan to give out 250 gifts and merienda for the prisoners. They will give out pails so that they have a place to put their things. These big paint pails are the inmate's "lockers" because there are no cabinets for a majority of the inmates.
Here's where we need your help! We want to put soap, shampoo, toothpaste, face towel, canned goods, shirt, towels, etc. inside. Your donation, no matter how small is appreciated! Pls bring to any papemelroti branch (no money pls) and label for prison ministry.
For cash donations we can send you a G-cash or BPI account or even try to pick it up.
Let us outdo each other in doing good ...so that the least may be blessed ..and God glorified in our works!
"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." (Luke 6:38)
For more on the prison ministry, visit: http://hebrewsthirteen3.blogspot.com/
God's eternal gift, His being Emmanuel or "God with us" and His saving love enables us to have generous hearts during this season and always!
- Give God your most precious resource: time. Do "The Annunciations of Advent", an online Advent Recollection by Fr. Johnny Go, S.J. Visit www.pinsoflight.
org and experience God giving to you!
- "He who is generous will be blessed" (Prov 22:9). With the recent typhoon devastation, many have been finding truly heart-filled ways to spend their Christmas season. Instead of giving expensive gifts to their loved ones, they've opted to give simple tokens. They will then give what they will save to help the recent flood victims.
- This is the time to remember those whose families are far away and feel a bit lonely. The lady whose husband is an OFW? The parish priest or your church's pastor? A friend in need? Make this Christmas special in this way.
- Want to give a truly meaningful gift this Christmas? Give a gift you made yourself! Here are some ideas:
a. Memorabilia Box: To make this you can buy a cardboard box or recycle an old gift box and wrap with cloth and paper. Paste old family photos (with the backgrounds cut out) on the cover to personalize! Inside the box, put a heartwarming letters or notes of thanks from family and friends!b. Homemade Scents: All you need is some small empty bottles, vodka and essential oils (click here to purchase at Papemelroti). You can choose from a variety of essential oils (only a few drops needed). Pour the vodka into a small empty bottle. Add 1-2 drops of essential oil. Shake well. Let sit for 1 week and your perfume is done! Add a nice label!c. Safety Bracelet! Tiny beads and safety pins are all you need for this project. String the beads onto the safety pins and when all done, connect together to make fancy bracelet designs! You can use different beads and colors for this project! You can also try this as a necklace! Mix with other materials for a unique look!
Stars are symbols of light that guide our way through the darkest of nights. They announced the coming of our Saviour 2,000 years ago.
Let's make some stars and hang them on our tree to remember all that stars mean to us. Click here to see our paper-making star instructions
For a variation, spray on some silver paint or glitter on these to make them shine!
You can also put family pictures cut to a circle shape and paste in the center of the stars!
These can also be living room centerpieces!
Every person is like a gift.
Some gifts have nice intricate wrappings and some make loud noises when shaken (giving a clue as to what's within). Some gifts are mysterious and you can't wait to discover more.
Some gifts are unappreciated and some have too much packaging and are difficult to open. Some gifts have been the kind that people have been waiting to receive.
If you were a gift, what would be your wrapping? Once people get to know you, what would they find? Would the gift of your life have fulfilled its purpose? These are just a few things to ponder on as the year ends and another begins.
This Christmas, we at Papemelroti, wish you every good gift and a blessed new year!
"Every good and perfect gift is from above." (James 1:17)